Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Magic of Literature

Welcome all! Today I’m going to give you a glimpse into the magical world of literature. Did you know that literature has healing powers? No, so then, come aboard this journey which will take you into the enchanting world of literature.


Human beings are entrapped in the vicious circles of happy and sad emotions from which they have never been able to come out. Each one of us has felt the urge of venting out at some point of the other. Some people weep, some watch a movie and some might talk it out with a family member or a friend. But there is one more method of getting rid of the sadness which is both effective and creative. All you need for that is a pen, a paper and the heart which wants to say it all.


It’s a personally tested method of relieving the burden of pain and grief. Whenever I feel low, I just scribble in down on a piece of paper. As my emotions keep taking the shape of words, my heart starts feeling lighter and peaceful. It’s because I know that I am the boss here. I have the authority of expressing whatever comes to my mind. Nobody is there to judge it. The words on the paper express the most intensified emotions of my heart. It doesn’t only help me get rid of the depressive emotional state but also assists in the purgation of my emotions. And I find myself in a much more balanced state of mind than ever before.


I have been writing for a long time now, and now my heart has developed an attachment with the works written by me as they represent to be most helpful and understanding in times of need. Many a times when I write something and post my blog, I get responses from other people saying that they understand the emotions conveyed in my work as they can relate to it. It helps in boosting my confidence in writing as well as brings me closer to a network of friends.


So what are you waiting for? Next time you feel sad or lowly, just let your emotions flow through your words on to a paper and feel the difference.

1 comment:

shaista dhanda said...

that is very true...wana c more of ur posts
cheers
Shaista